Monday, March 23, 2015

My Volleyball Schedule.

So right after practice I was walking up the stairs at Club V brainstorming what I would write my next blog about. As I saw the big Club V logo upstairs, I thought to myself, why don't I write about my volleyball schedule. I've already told you all about some of my tournaments and games, tryouts, and the teams I've had so it's only normal to say what I do at/ after practice!
Photo Courtesy of: Club V Volleyball


I don't do a lot of super exciting and different things at practice so this is going to be very detailed.

2:25-The last bell rings at school and I go pick up my volleyball bag and sometimes my friend, Audrey's too because she's a lot slower than I am! ;)

2:30- Usually the time when either one of my or Audrey's parents picks us up, usually behind the school so we don't run into too much traffic and it's easer to get on the highway from there.

2:30- (about) 3:10- Wait in the car for a really long time driving through "the land of semi trucks" as we like to call it because there are SO many of them.

3:11-Waiting in a long line behind all the other girls who need to change. There are only two bathrooms and at least, AT LEAST, ten girls who need to get changed.

3:13- Still waiting....

3:14- Waiting, Waiting Waiting...

3:15- I'm usually in the bathroom right now changing for practice!

3:20- All of my team is on our court, warming up. Usually just serving and passing.

3:30- PRACTICE STARTS!!!

5:30- When practice is supposed to end...

5:45- When practice actually ends

5:50- My team waits in the workout room for Whitney, the coach, to start our workouts and re-hydrating.

5: 51- Doing the workouts!

6:15- Our workouts are only after-practice ones to we don't typically go for very long. Done by around this time.

6:16- Goes upstairs and I take off my knee pads and volleyball shoes and changes into sweats and jesus sandals :)

6:20- Finally leaving Club V!

After all that, I get home pretty late, shower, eat dinner, finish homework, then (my favorite part) going to sleep!

Repeat every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday! Actually, Mondays and Fridays are a different story. On Monday, we usually get there really earlier because of early release. This means I don't have to wait in line and I do a little homework before practice actually starts. Now friday is really different. Practice isn't really practice but more of a big scrimmage. All of the select teams play each other for a couple of hours. Before that starts, I like to go to position training. That is just getting reps on your specific position for about two hours. On Fridays I get home later than usual which is totally fine because it's FRIDAY!!! and all I really need to do is catch up on my Pretty Little Liars episodes.


2 comments:

  1. I just started water polo, and wonder if there are any resemblances between the two sports!

    ReplyDelete