Wednesday, October 22, 2014

IT'S FALL Y'ALL!

Emigration Canyon
Photo Provided by PC Premier Property
Fall is my all time favorite season of the year. I love the weather, the leaves, and especially the food. A couple of years ago, I moved here from Phoenix, Arizona. aka the city with no seasons. All year round it looked the same and the only seasons we experienced were hot, hotter and hottest. 

Coming from a city with no beauty, Park city is very appealing to the eye. Everything is available to us and right at our fingertips. I feel that most kids living here take this beauty for grated. They know no different than having awesome warm green summers, gorgeous orange and yellow mountains during the fall, pristine white winters and beautiful flowers everywhere during the spring.  .I’ve lived here since 4th grade and ever since I arrived, I do not take any of the beauty of seasons for granted.   I love everything this town has to offer during ALL the seasons.

Everything about Fall is breathtaking. From the foods to the views! My absolute favorite thing about fall is Thanksgiving! I love seeing my family at the beach and making a menu every year with my cousins. Not to mention the pies aren’t too shabby either. Another thing I love about fall are the clothes! Sweaters, socks, and scarves are my favorite things to wear and that’s just what the fall weather means! Last but certainly not least, I can never wait to carve and decorate pumpkins. Every year all the kids decorate their own pumpkins and my dad then roasts the pumpkin seeds to make a yummy treat to snack on for the rest of the week.  So, if you get a chance “Fall” in love with Park City and come visit during this amazing season.

Top 10 of my favorite things about Fall!
(in no particular order)
1. Homemade Pies
2. Sweaters
3. Thanksgiving
4. Candles
5. Pumpkin Everything
6. Scarves
7. Fall Festivities
8. Thick Socks

10. Warm Apple Cider

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree; Park City is a gorgeous place to experience fall! I'm so sad fall is coming to an end! Another really awesome place to spend fall is London. I've never been there, but I've heard the leaves are really pretty. Plus, who doesn't love some good tea during fall?! I actually wrote a post about London on my blog! Check it out here: http://swells18.blogspot.com/2014/10/london-just-my-cup-of-tea.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love fall too! I agree, all the colors are gorgeous and defiantly the perfect time to wear sweaters and drink tea. Especially in Park City, everything is still somewhat warm and all the leaves on the Mountain Resort change colors gradually then all fall off. I defiantly enjoy the break, and carving out pumpkins! Reading your blog was so fun! Check out my blog @ http://sowen18.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete